Sunday, January 22, 2017

An Honest Guide to this Blog

Hello, lovely readers!

I am an honest fangirl, and I have made a pledge to review essentially every piece of media that I consume. Movies? Yes. Television? Yes. Video games? Books? Yes, and yes! Whether I love it, hate it, or just feel apathetic towards it, you will find it here. This post is to help you get acquainted with what I am doing, and the specifics of how I am doing it.

What will you find here?

Sci-fi, fantasy, superheroes, supernatural, thrillers, horror, and the occasional crime procedural. And this will hold true across different kinds of media. 

How do you reviews work?

First things first, I will be discussing spoilers. If you do not want to be spoiled, then come back after you've seen or played whatever it is that I am reviewing. Beyond that, my reviews will generally be broken up into three parts. 

The first is going to my main analysis of whatever it is that I am reviewing. I'll discuss what I liked, what I didn't, and why. 

The second part is going to be the random thoughts that I had that didn't fit into the main review. 

Finally, I will give it a rating on a 0.0 - 10.0 scale. I will base my rating on a few factors: proficiency in technical aspects (cinematography, sound, acting, dialogue, etc.), how much I personally liked it, and how it stands in comparison to similar movies/shows/games.   

An Honest Fangirl's Promises:

  1. I will always give my honest opinion, regardless of what other people think.
  2. I will maintain a clear and simple organizational system for this blog.
  3. If I start reviewing a television show, I will review every single episode of the show.
  4. I will do everything that I can to keep this blog a friendly, fun, and safe environment for everyone who visits. 
  5. I will post new content at regular intervals.   


Again, welcome to my blog, and enjoy. 

~An Honest Fangirl

No comments:

Post a Comment