I am an honest fangirl, and I have made a pledge to review essentially every piece of media that I consume. Movies? Yes. Television? Yes. Video games? Books? Yes, and yes! Whether I love it, hate it, or just feel apathetic towards it, you will find it here. This post is to help you get acquainted with what I am doing, and the specifics of how I am doing it.
What will you find here?
Sci-fi, fantasy, superheroes, supernatural, thrillers, horror, and the occasional crime procedural. And this will hold true across different kinds of media.
How do you reviews work?
First things first, I will be discussing spoilers. If you do not want to be spoiled, then come back after you've seen or played whatever it is that I am reviewing. Beyond that, my reviews will generally be broken up into three parts.
The first is going to my main analysis of whatever it is that I am reviewing. I'll discuss what I liked, what I didn't, and why.
The second part is going to be the random thoughts that I had that didn't fit into the main review.
Finally, I will give it a rating on a 0.0 - 10.0 scale. I will base my rating on a few factors: proficiency in technical aspects (cinematography, sound, acting, dialogue, etc.), how much I personally liked it, and how it stands in comparison to similar movies/shows/games.
An Honest Fangirl's Promises:
- I will always give my honest opinion, regardless of what other people think.
- I will maintain a clear and simple organizational system for this blog.
- If I start reviewing a television show, I will review every single episode of the show.
- I will do everything that I can to keep this blog a friendly, fun, and safe environment for everyone who visits.
- I will post new content at regular intervals.
Again, welcome to my blog, and enjoy.
~An Honest Fangirl